1. First sentences need to grab the readers' attention and make them want to read the news story to the end.
2. Content within the first paragraph should be aimed at your target audience and should be interesting.
3. Get two (2) or three (3) second opinions on your press release by people in a similar industry.
4. Ensure content is written well and proof read for any mistakes that could make it seem un-professional.
5. Language must be kept simple so that everyone reading it understands it fully.
6.Don't make things up, state facts only.
7. Provide the reader with as many options to contact you with as possible, email phone, fax.....
8. Ensure you there are relevant links in the article to take the reader to your website where they can learn more about what you're writing about.
9. Ensure that all necessary and newsworthy information is included so that if journalists wanted to use your article for their press release so that they would not feel let down.
10. Start the press release with text which grabs the readers attention, thenyour main news and then speak about wherethe article came from and who is responsible for it, ie "YOU/YOUR SITE".
SEO TIPS AND SEO CHAT WITH SEO SUPERSTARS!
Best Seo (Search Engine Optimization) tips, guidance and advice for Webmasters free.