Friday 3 August 2007

SEO TIPS AND ADVICE FROM THE SUPERSTARS

Hi again SEO'ers. As stated not so long ago, I will be sharing my experiences, giving advice to who ever asks, and tips to all who might benefit from it.
Today I felt it to be a good day to share a couple of really useful links with you guys, you'll find these particularly helpful if you have your own websites.

By using these links you can get some really valuable information back for your site, things like if you’re using your keywords correctly, if your page is too big, and they even give suggestions as to what you should do to improve things.

One link is from the company I work for, Summit Media, and the other is for Web Page Analyzer.
These are both great little tools to get a much better understanding of whether or not your site is Search Engine friendly.
Anyway, the weekend has approached yet again and I will be missing again until Monday, so have a nice and happy weekend, you’ll all be in my prayers and thoughts.

No comments:

SEO TIPS AND SEO CHAT WITH SEO SUPERSTARS!

Best Seo (Search Engine Optimization) tips, guidance and advice for Webmasters free.
Google